I hope you guys are ready for another 20 sketches, 20 layouts, and 20 weeks of fun. I’ve been anxiously counting down the days for this to arrive and I am very excited to announce the newest class:
Sketches for 6x6 Paper Pads: One-page Sketches - The Class
Not a one-page scrapbooker? Don’t worry! There are four two-page options included for every sketch.
Here’s the important stuff you need to know...
HOW TO REGISTER:
Click this link: https://scrapbookgeneration.com/downloads/classes/
This will take you to a special page set up at Scrapbook Generation. There you will find ALL the information for the class, how to sign up, and a list of helpful FAQs to help answer any questions you might have.
• Registration is open from today, April 5 to May 2
• The class starts on May 10
WHERE THE CLASS TAKES PLACE:
The class takes place in a private Facebook group.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
• 20 one-page sketches that all focus on using 6 x 6” paper pads. (You don’t have to use 6 x 6” papers if you don’t want to. These sketches work with all papers and are great for using up scraps!)
• 20 new layouts examples created by me.
• Printable PDFs that include over 450 bonus sketch examples showing how to adapt the sketch by changing up the papers, using more photos, using less photos, using only 4x6” photos, creating two-page layouts, and an 8-1/2 x 11” option.
• Videos that show the many ways you can adapt the sketches.
• Videos that detail how I created my layout and the different ways I adapt the sketch to fit my photos and design ideas.
• Printable PDFs of the sketch and layout breakdowns.
• Layout galleries each week that everyone can share their layouts to.
• NEW - weekly videos showing tips, tricks, and techniques with products like punches, watercolors, and Nuvo Drops (and more!) and covering topics like stitching, creating patterns, creating clusters, and creating titles and more.
• NEW - weekly printable PDFs that cover several tips, tricks, and techniques for using 6 x 6” papers on full size layouts. These PDFs basically tell you everything you need to know about designing and creating with 6x6 paper pads.
• The total cost of the class is $17.
That’s less than a $1 a week! The bonus sketch example PDFs included in this class are a $40 value alone, so when you factor in everything that is included, the $17 price is a bargain.
This is a ONE TIME ONLY class, there will only be the one session of it starting on May 10.
I hope you’ll join me! If you have any questions be sure to let me know and I’ll do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.