I am so super excited to share these with you!
This year at We Create I did a test run on some stitching template kits to see if there was enough interest for this kit style. I was shocked at how many wanted them! So now this is going to be a regular thing. Yay!
I debuted 9 of these templates at We Create and over the next three months we are going to be doing pre-orders for them. They do take some time to complete so doing a pre-order for only three of the kits at a time eases the workload a bit. Plus it helps give me an idea of what kind of interest there is for these and what I will do in the future.
This month we are doing pre-orders for the three shown below. Here's all the info:
• The pre-order is from Thursday, October 12 through Friday, October 27.
• The kit includes:
- a 12x12" piece of cardstock with the stitching design sketched onto it
- the embroidery floss needed to complete the design
- a layout example showing how to design a layout with the stitched design
- PDF with stitching instructions
- there's also a video tutorial on YouTube showing how to use the kit and how to stitch with 4 different techniques
*The template kits do not have pre-pierced holes. The design is drawn onto the paper with a pencil and you will have to pierce the holes.
You can also watch the video tutorial here:
More templates will be available in November and December.
Shop all sketches here: Allison Davis Sketches
Want to see more? Find me on...