Taking pictures of little Jackson was always so much fun. He had such a happy personality and that genuine joy just shined on his face. He's a teenager now so that's changed a little, but he's still got that same happy boy in him. We see it a little less often between eye rolls and looks of disgust, but he just can't contain it all the time!
The layout design is a really easy one using 6 x 6" papers cut into 2 x 4" strips. There are several ways you can adapt it to work with different paper arrangements too.
Here are a few that would work too:
• Use smaller strips like 1/2" or 1"
• Use a variety of sizes of strips like a mix of 1/4", 1/2", 3/4", and 1"
• If you don't like the white space, use longer strips like 5" or 6"
• Turn the strips into banner strips.
• Use squares in place of the strips, 3" would pair well with the row of photos.
• Shift the design down and add a matching strip above the photo.
• Create a pattern by using hexagons, triangles, or smaller strips grouped together.
Shop sketches here: Allison Davis Sketches
Want to see more? Find me on...